Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hello.

So.  6 1/2 months since my last post huh?  I guess blogging is pretty far down my priority list these days!  Life is beautifully, crazy busy (and fun) these days.

Hazel Rae Snider was born April 15 after watching HOURS of footage about the Boston Marathon bombing and finally asking for the TV to be turned to ANYTHING else!  Labor/birth followed exactly as it did with her big sisters and she was born just before dinner weighing a healthy 8 pounds.

She honestly is pure joy.  People are constantly asking me, "is she always smiling?" "is she always this happy?"  The answer is, usually, YES!  She's such a happy girl.  She laughs at everything and anything we do.  I thought Stella would be the most crazy about her, but Lucy and Hazel have such a special little relationship brewing.  Lucy cracks her up more than anybody and the both are constantly looking for the other and light up at the sight of one another.

Who knows how often I'll blog.  Once in a while I think of something to write about but there just never seems to be the time.  Instagram has utterly taken over as my main means of documenting our little life!

Here are way too many pictures...  Maybe I'll get some updated ones before her first birthday!













No comments:

Post a Comment