Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A new home.

One of my favorite friends has been a bit of a nomad. Though she's never actually moved further away than Oregon, because of her career I always thought it was just a matter of time. I hated the thought, especially since one of my other favorites has already gone. Well, she and her husband just bought a house! I'm thrilled for them and selfishly ecstatic that it means they're "stuck" here! :)

Today I got to spend the day with her helping to unpack a little. I put together a little housewarming basket but being the emotional, sentimental sap that I am, this is my favorite. I've loved this quote for some time and this was the perfect time for it. (H - I MAY have printed a copy for my house too!)

I made it in Publisher and just used basic shapes to create the house (a rectangle for the house, trapezoidal roof, and a rectangle and oval for the chimney). I saved it as a jpeg so it can be printed anywhere at any size. If you read my other blog you already know how much I like to do this.

If anyone (cough cough wink wink) needs "artwork" for a wee room I'm sure we could whip up some seriously un-baby like pics! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this! Love my picture, love you, and can't wait to have you help me decorate a room!

    ReplyDelete